Friday, September 05, 2008

 
#24: Downloading music and burning it to cds is something that I've been doing for a few years now.(my kids taught me how!! LOL) Nothing new here. I listen to 94.5 The Buzz on the radio and they do offer online listening!
#25: Once again, nothing new. It's not hard once you've done it a few times. I think sharing music online is a great way for musicians to get their music heard by audiences who may not ever hear them in person. It's free advertising. As long as it's done legally!
#26: I've had a Myspace account for quite awhile now. I love being able to socialize and keep in touch with everyone as well as share music! I have a player on my page and I am constantly downloading new songs!
#27: I'm not interested in creating a podcast but have enjoyed many!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?