Monday, March 30, 2009
1. The book that I chose was "Bag of Bones" by Stephen King. I searched both Novelist and What Should I Read Next. I liked the second list the best because it was short and to the point. (much quicker to search). I chose "Shallow Graves" by Jeffery Deaver. Actually, I found several new authors that I want to try and have place several books on request.
2. The books that I chose for a fourth grade girl were 2 books from the Animal Ark series for juveniles. They are "Kittens In The Kitchen" and "Pony On The Porch". For her 13 year old brother who likes ghosts I chose 2 books from the YA Series The Mediator by Meg Cabot. They are "Shadowlands" and "Ninth Key" For all 4 books I used the Mid Continent Public Library list.
3. On Novelist Plus I found "The Deluge" by Mark Morris and "This Rage Of Echoes" by Clark Simon. On What Should I Read Next I found "Privileged Information" by Stephen White.
4. On the Mid Continent Public Library list I found the series. It's titled Song of the Lioness and the books in order are: "Alanna The First Adventure", "In The Hand Of The Goddess", The Woman Who Rides Like A Man", and "Lioness Rampart".
2. The books that I chose for a fourth grade girl were 2 books from the Animal Ark series for juveniles. They are "Kittens In The Kitchen" and "Pony On The Porch". For her 13 year old brother who likes ghosts I chose 2 books from the YA Series The Mediator by Meg Cabot. They are "Shadowlands" and "Ninth Key" For all 4 books I used the Mid Continent Public Library list.
3. On Novelist Plus I found "The Deluge" by Mark Morris and "This Rage Of Echoes" by Clark Simon. On What Should I Read Next I found "Privileged Information" by Stephen White.
4. On the Mid Continent Public Library list I found the series. It's titled Song of the Lioness and the books in order are: "Alanna The First Adventure", "In The Hand Of The Goddess", The Woman Who Rides Like A Man", and "Lioness Rampart".
Labels: #52 What To Read