Thursday, March 26, 2009

 
Okay, so I only did this one for the training credit, thinking the whole time that I'll just delete it when I'm done. I mean, Facebook is for the college kids and the 20 somethings...right?!! But as soon as I finished the sign up process all these names started popping up that I haven't heard since high school!! People who I haven't even thought of in over 20 years but would definately love to talk to!! So, I guess I'm a "Facebooker" now. I still think I'm too old.....but hey all my hs friends on there are the same age as me, right?!! I'm still a little confused about how to navigate it and how to add things but I'll figure it out. Thanks iHCPL......one more thing I'll have to keep up with!!! ;)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?