Wednesday, February 24, 2010
THE FUTURE OF MEDIA #79:
1. I chose the Hulu site. They did have the show that I was looking for (Lost) and I was able to view the entire episode. Which is nice because since the show changed nights I can't watch it as it airs anymore.
2. I have never watched a tv show on my phone and have no desire to just because of the small screen size. I have watched YouTube videos on it though.
3. I do subcribe to a few user channels on YouTube and watch them on a regular basis. I have never posted any videos myself and can't see myself ever doing that.
1. I chose the Hulu site. They did have the show that I was looking for (Lost) and I was able to view the entire episode. Which is nice because since the show changed nights I can't watch it as it airs anymore.
2. I have never watched a tv show on my phone and have no desire to just because of the small screen size. I have watched YouTube videos on it though.
3. I do subcribe to a few user channels on YouTube and watch them on a regular basis. I have never posted any videos myself and can't see myself ever doing that.