Monday, February 08, 2010
SEARCHING #77: IMAGES
1. It took me 10 clicks to get to a Santa that didn't look like a troll.
2. I was already familiar with flickr.com because I have family members and friends who share photos that way. I think it's a great idea and I'm glad that there are sites like this out there. I searched several of the other links. The one that I liked the most because it was the easiest to navigate and use was Picsearch.com.
I tried several times to add an image from schools.clipart but was unable to do it. The help topics weren't much help at all!
1. It took me 10 clicks to get to a Santa that didn't look like a troll.
2. I was already familiar with flickr.com because I have family members and friends who share photos that way. I think it's a great idea and I'm glad that there are sites like this out there. I searched several of the other links. The one that I liked the most because it was the easiest to navigate and use was Picsearch.com.
I tried several times to add an image from schools.clipart but was unable to do it. The help topics weren't much help at all!