Friday, April 09, 2010
THE FUTURE OF MEDIA #80: MOVIES
1. I chose HULU. I would definately consider watching movies on my computer in a pinch. Although, given a choice, I prefer to watch them on my tv.
2. I us IMDB frequently to keep up with current movies and actors as well as using it to find information on past movies.
3. I have used Netflix in the past. I have watched the streaming movies on my computer several times. I just prefer the dvds.
1. I chose HULU. I would definately consider watching movies on my computer in a pinch. Although, given a choice, I prefer to watch them on my tv.
2. I us IMDB frequently to keep up with current movies and actors as well as using it to find information on past movies.
3. I have used Netflix in the past. I have watched the streaming movies on my computer several times. I just prefer the dvds.