Tuesday, April 27, 2010

 
THE WEB ACCORDING TO GOOGLE #85: RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

1. I use Google as my search engine. Have since it came out. I just like the results better than other search engines. I also use Google Maps exclusively. Again, I like the results better than the other maps out there. I use Google Earth too. It's just fun to play with and I like the ability to get a "real" view of an area that I'm headed to when I've never been there before.

2. I checked out the Android Market in Google Labs. I found several new apps for my phone! Thanks iHCPL :)

3. I had already experienced Google Books in a training seminar I attended. I really enjoy it. It's nice to have another source for books that our system doesn't have besides just ILL.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?